Rotatrim Technical - Rotary Paper Trimmers
Questions? Check Out Our Paper Cutting Machines Guide.
A complete understanding of the stresses generated during heavy-duty cutting and the use of the most durable components has enabled Rotatrim to design and construct this remarkable series of machines. The 7 models in the technical range will each slice effortlessly through almost any flexible sheet up to 4mm thick. Additionally, these versatile cutters are equally at home with thin films and foils due to the unique, self-adjusting triple roller cutting head. The technical (manual) cutters are perfect for display/exhibition applications, finishing of all digital media and fast accurate dead straight trimming of pop-ups, encapsulated posters, vinyl and banners.
Click here to request an official quote!
See specs below for more information.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
T-26 (T-650) : Retail value $925.00
T-38 (T-950) : Retail value $1,105.00
T-50 (T-1250) : Retail value $1,325.00
T-61 (T-1550) : Retail value $1,575.00
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Strongest manual rotary cutter made.
- All-metal construction.
- Extremely accurate, fast, and safe cutting action.
- Self-sharpening tungsten alloy blade.
- A metric- and inch-ruled squaring arm.
- Full-length cut guide lines in the baseboard simplify aligning and measuring materials.
- A massive steel support bar guides the cutting head for precision.
- Extruded aluminum baseboard.
- Fully warranted - 5 yrs against faulty workmanship & materials
- Find the right cutter for you.
Options & Accessories