Akiles AUL-250B & Model AUL-250P Pouch Laminator
Questions? Check Out Our Lamination Machine Guide.
This laminator has steel gears for strength and durability and four-rollers for precise lamination. The Model AUL-250 laminator is built with quality in mind. The AUL-250 has two separate switches for the motor and the temperature, allowing laminator to be left on stand-by (heat ready) for many hours and still instantly re-start laminating when needed. This laminator is able to laminate all standard pouches of various thickness, composition or melting point. The AUL-250 is great for use with ID cards, luggage tags, business cards, certificates, letters and cards. Order yours today!
Click here to request an official quote!
Rated for medium volume use.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
AUL250B : Retail value $343.00
**Click For Details
Note: Free shipping not available for options and accessories.
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Heat plates of extruded aluminum to guarantee a good and consistent heat distribution.
- Silicone rollers and adjustable temperature allows operation without the use of a carrier.
- Steel gears for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty motor that won't overheat, even under the hardest working conditions.
- Able to laminate all standard pouches of various thicknesses, compositions or melting point.
- Easy to use, with independent ready light indicators for On, Motor and Temperature.
- Extra wide entrance 9.84" and exit 10.63"
- Exclusive "Flex-Tite" system allows it to adjust itself and maintain the proper laminating pressure with any document thickness up to 0.08".
- Independent heat and motor control system.
- Laminating Heat Range: 85° -160°C.