Model 150 Hand Operated Foil Imprinting System
Questions? Check Out Our Foil Stamping Machine Guide.
The Model 150 is a hand-operated personalizer. This is the model most customers begin with. The Model 150 has an imprint area of 1 Â½" x 3 Â½" wide. We have manufactured this machine since 1937. If you are printing Bibles, napkins or calling cards, this is the machine for you.
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Model 150 System w/ Kit : Retail value $2,131.00
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Foils Included - 20 rolls of 3 1/2 inch. Other sizes available are 1", 2" and 3-1/2". Over 40 foil colors.
- Over and emblems are also available.
- Fast heating thermostatic heat control.
- Easy to read temperature gauge.
- Plug-in replacement heating element.
- Infinite foil feed adjustment (saves money).
- Precision engineered for easy operation.
- Self-centering type holder (made of brass).
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable handle for better leverage.
- Easy access on/off switch.
- Holds foil from 1" to 3-1/2" wide.
- 3 Year warranty on parts.