Model 150PN Air Operated Foil Imprinting System
Questions? Check Out Our Foil Stamping Machine Guide.
The Model 150PN has the same 1 Â½" x 3 Â½" imprint area as the Model 150. The air-operated machine allows for higher volume imprinting. No handle to pull; just hook up an air compressor, press the foot switch, and the air pressure does the work. With an air-operated machine both hands are free to feed the products into the machine. It also offers more consistent printing since each and every imprint is made with the same amount of pressure and dwell time.
Click here to request an official quote!
Please note: This item requires the use of an air compressor (NOT INCLUDED).
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Model 150 Air Sys. w/Kit : Retail value $3,356.00
Leasing Available. Click here for a quote.
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Foils Included - 20 rolls of 3 1/2 inch. Other sizes available are 1", 2" and 3-1/2". Over 40 foil colors.
- Over and emblems are also available.
- Solid-state dwell timer (controls how long head stays down).
- 4-digit reset counter (counts number of impressions).
- Built-in speed controls (can increase for faster production).
- Air pressure gauge & regulator (controls how hard machine presses).
- Maintenance free air cylinder.
- Air filter, foot switch, handle.
- Fast heating thermostatic heat control.
- Easy to read temperature gauge.
- Plug-in replacement heating element.
- Infinite foil feed adjustment (saves money).
- Holds foil from 1" to 3 1/2" wide.
- Self-centering type holder (made of brass).
- 3 year warranty.