Keencut SteelTrak Multi-Purpose Substrate Cutter by Foster
Questions? Check Out Our Paper Cutting Machines Guide.
If you need a good multi-purpose cutter, the Foster Keencut SteelTrack (65" & 82") is a great rout to go. This cutter is designed to cut a wide variety of materials and substrates. This includes ˝" thick material (using the utility blade), acrylic (using a scoring blade), 4mm Dibond, 3mm MDF and 3mm flexible polycarbonate (using the composite twin wheel cutting head). An optional V-groove cutting tool can be used to fold aluminum composite, PVC board and corrugated plastic. Everything from the bearings to the metal components on these cutters is of the highest quality. The cutter itself features a 5 year warranty and the bearings feature a 20 year warranty. This is the perfect cutter for the graphics industry. Depending on what you are cutting, simply turn the wheel on the cutting head and select the tool you want to use. Lock in this great price and place your order today!
Click here to request an official quote!
See specs below for more information.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Keencut SteelTrak - 65" : Retail value $4,250.00
Keencut SteelTrak - 82" : Retail value $4,785.00
Leasing Available. Click here for a quote.
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
- Super grade anodizing for lifetime good looks and function.
- Rigid hollow-chamber horizontal squaring arm supports the heaviest boards. - you'll get square straight cuts every time.
- Utility Blade for ˝" thick materials.
- Scoring Blade for Acrylic & Plexiglas.
- Glass Scoring Wheel.
- Twin Wheel Cutting Head for 3mm MDF Board, 3mm Flexible Polycarbonate, 5mm Dibond® & Alumalite®.
- Full-length silicone grip and perpendicular pressure sensitive clamping keep materials steady.