Excalibur 1000 Multi-Substrate Cutter from Foster
Questions? Check Out Our Paper Cutting Machines Guide.
The Excalibur 1000 features a cutter head with interchangeable utility blade and plastic scoring blade and features a ratchet device making it ideal for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2" thick. It embodies the highest standards of engineering excellence combined with outstanding value for the money. Buy your Excalibur 1000 today!
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Excalibur 1000 - 63" : Retail value $2,740.00
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
- Ratcheting cutting device enables thick boards to be cut by repeatedly notching the ratchet in and cutting until the full depth is reached.
- Wall mounting uses two telescopic legs that support the cutter so there is little reliance upon the stability of the wall or fixtures.
- All four tools cut along the same cutting line.
- Two flip stops can be engaged or disengaged without disturbing the settings.
- The Excalibur has a clear plastic strip along the edge of the clamp which accurately indicates the position of the cut line.
- Freestanding leg kit available as an option should the Excalibur be required for use in the middle of the workshop floor.
Options & Accessories