Model 410 & 412 Business Card Cutters
Questions? Check Out Our Business Card Cutters & Slitters Guide.
The model BCS 400 series provides all of the features of the 200 series with the addition of an extra bin to accommodate perforating and scoring (slitting wheels available as option). Available in a 10-up or 12-up format, premium features include perfect cuts, a catch tray receptacle and an adjustable feed to accommodate different types of material thickness. It is important to note that your stock must be centered and square to the page, with equal registration on all sides. These units do not accommodate a bleed (unless on outside edge). We have guaranteed low prices on all our business card cutters. Order yours today!
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
BCS 410 : Retail value $2,992.00
**Click For Details
Note: Free shipping not available for options and accessories.
- The top cutter is a perforator.
- The second cutter from the top has one cutting blade for custom cuts.
- The cutter second from the bottom is the first pass through for business cards.
- The bottom cutter is the second pass through for business cards.
- Perforates 20 holes per inch. Semi-automatic.
- Sheet size: 8-1/2" x 11" may be cut to 1/2, 1/3 or 1/4 sheets or other special
- sizes from 1-13/16" minimum to 7-3/8" maximum. For business cards, invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- Simple guide adjustments (blades are fixed) and set-up for quick & easy cutting.
- Automatic rubber rollers feed card stock through cutters (Maximum 50 sheets 65# stock).
- The card trimmer will not mark your card stock as with a shear type cutter. Compact size to fit on a desk.
Options & Accessories